counting my blessings: week 1
- watching my big brother be so gentle while handling & feeding his 2 month old son.
- coworkers that make me feel safe & protected when there are foul-mouthed-and-crazy people around.
- having a job where it is not only okay to laugh and have a good time- it's actually encouraged.
- unexpected "i love you" message written on the fridge before the husband went out-of-town.
- waking up to the husband home way earlier than expected from being out-of-town.
- waking up on a Sunday morning to some very much needed summer rain...and hearing it's supposed to continue all week!
- using the Starbucks gift card that was randomly given by a stranger.
- a bounty of homegrown veggies from a friend's garden.
...how were you blessed this week?