Tuesday, November 12, 2013

{reading. watching. listening.}

what I'm reading:

I've actually just finished Austenland. It was more of a suspense than I was expecting...but then, I didn't really read the synopsis. It was a good story, not amazing, but entertaining. As for Miss Dickinson's life and letters, I'm only on chapter 2 or 3, so I'll keep you posted ;)

what I'm watching:




I curled up in bed with my sweet dogs and a hot cup of tea and loved every minute of this. One of my all-time favorite novels. The actual documentary is on netflix and a little over an hour in length. enjoy.

what I'm listening to:

Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
I stopped at the park near home after work and while I watched the ducks and the fountains, I streamed this goodness on iheartradio.

No comments:

Post a Comment