Saturday, November 23, 2013

{reading. watching. listening.}


My thoughts:
I really liked this one. I'm a sucker for a good indie film. Even though this has a cast full of big names, it still feels like a heartfelt indie to me. Basic synopsis: 2 teens are raised by their lesbian mothers and when Joni is 18, her brother convinces her to track down their sperm donor (father). There are a few rather graphic sex scenes, but other than that, this is a really great film.











My thoughts:
I love Kristen Bell. Her performance in this little film is spot on. As a 29 year old myself, I could totally relate with her feelings of being lost. I cried along with her and Little Jason. Again, graphic sex scenes...












I watched Sex and The City sporadically...
I started this on netflix yesterday, and I am already addicted. I think AnnaSophia Robb is perfection.


I might even go back and actually watch SATC.










Sad about Mark Darcy.
Happy that Bridget is back though.















Stunning.
I didn't expect anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment