The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! ~Henry Ward Beecher
- for employment that more than pays the bills.
- for weekend getaways spent in the company of family.
- for waking to refreshing summer thunderstorms.
- for safe travels and good conversation.
- for delicious meals (and peach pie! and birthday cake!) prepared from scratch.
- for the sweet kisses of puppies excited to have you home.
- for these things I am so very thankful.